The search for a used car nowadays starts online. These are the best websites for buying used cars. Top second-hand car sites:
Buy used car
You want to buy a used car. Then of course you don’t feel like visiting all the second-hand car stores in the area. Whether you want to buy a second-hand car from a private seller or dealer: nowadays you can find the full range of used cars online. This way you can easily orient yourself before you view the car at the dealer or private seller.
Dozens of used car sites
Most dealers have their own website on which used cars are offered. It is of course even more convenient if the full range of used cars is collected on 1 website. We have focused on the top 10 for this last category of car sites.
In addition, we compare the largest websites for used cars in the Netherlands, such as Autotrack and Autoscout24. We also view the range of used cars from bargain sites. In addition, we mention a number of websites for second-hand cars that you may not have heard of yet, but that are worthwhile.
Top used car websites
Which car site is the best? For these top 10 used car websites we have compared the total range. We also tested the ease of use by looking specifically for the range of dealers in the region and certain specifications of the car.
We then listed the pros and cons of the various second-hand car sites. We make this selection of the best used second hand car sales websites to improve your online shopping experience.
- Result Car buying: 217 ocassions (from Bovag and brand dealers only).
- At the top top offer looks nice.
- No advertising banners with the search results.
- Clear which search function / filters you have used.
- Possibility to save the found cars and search results.
- Disadvantage: also shows sold cars.
- Mobile: swiping between featured cars is handy. Clear which filters have been used and handy to adjust. Possibility of direct calling or emailing from the provider.